Welcome
Menu

Forum

How to get capital to start a business in nigeria

Many people are planning to start a business, large or small scale but the question they always ask is ‘how can I get money to start my businesses or how to raise capital to start a business ’. To me the question is not funny because if everybody has money to start a business then there will be no one to buy the goods. You may not know how to raise capital to start a business but I will try my best and make sure I guide you with some suggestions.

how to start a business

Before start thinking on how to get capital for a new business, you need to know things about starting a business. to start a business demand you to think wide and know what to sell. As you already know that business idea also matters. If you want to start a business, ask yourself this question.

1. What type of business can i start?
  2. How can this business grow?
  3. Do I have the capacity to handle this business?

Once your are able to find the correct answer to this question then you will get a good business to start. Starting a business demand courage and diligence. If you have a better business idea and you are asking yourself  'how to finance a business with with no money; because people always say 'I want to start a small business but have no money' get the idea and test first you think of how to finance a startup business
READ MORE

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail