Your phone is an important asset, We all use a mobile phone in our day to day life to get information, get connected, entertain ourselves and many more.
To enjoy our phone, We need a battery with power. Once there is no power on your phone, Your phone will be lifeless.
So how can we make our phone battery last longer? There 7 things you need to stop doing if you really want your phone battery to last long.
1. Stop Putting Your phone in your jeans pocket.
2. Turn On Airplane Mode if You’re in a Place with Bad Network.
3. Turn off your data and clear Apps when you’re not using them
4. Switch Off your Phone once in a While: let your phone rest, you also rest once in a while!
5. Don’t always keep Your Phone at 100 percent.
6. Don’t Charge Your Phone Overnight:
7. Stop using your phone while it’s charging: Let your phone be charged before using it, don’t use it while charging it.